Love, Life...or something like it

Saturday, February 14, 2009

st. valentine who?

Valentine's day is awesome when you have somebody to boycott it with. And perhaps this boycott has rubbed off on a lot of people. Statistics have it that florists have not seen such poor sales on Valentine's day ever before. Could that be a sign of V-day's diminishing popularity or the current economic climate taking a hit on everyone's pockets that a hug or a kiss would hopefully make up for what would usually be all things red, pink and furry?

And it must be pure coincidence that I'm curled up under the duvet watching Jerry Maguire on this day. And just a few minutes ago, the 'you had me at hello' scene came on. And I thought of a joke making a mockery of it all and laughed. And I think that it was at that point that that scene just lost its novelty on me.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3.

Sorry I just had to add that in for good measure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home