Love, Life...or something like it

Monday, November 17, 2008

elm st.
Wow, what an awfully long weekend. My praises go to You, Allah S.W.T for giving me the strength to go through what felt like a bad nightmare. Only that it wasn't - I pinched myself several times and...ouch! I have always thought that one good thing about being in the pits is that, things can only go uphill from here. Though I could be wrong. I could be in for a much bigger surprise.

obama-rama
Barack definitely brought sexy back in his book, Dreams from my Father. He is living proof that "brains" is two-thirds of what makes sexy. I don't know about you but I find anything that is intellectually-stimulating, sexy. Ok I should probably stop saying sexy and give an actual review of the book. But you can read them here, or better yet pick up a copy and be blown away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home