Love, Life...or something like it

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

stop it!

Forex losses and Obama-rama aside, my right eye has been twitching for the past week. Myth has it that something is about to happen to me - good or bad is highly debatable. At this point, I just wish that whatever it is that is about to happen would just drop like a ton of bricks, because the anticipation is driving me crazy that I find myself triple-checking the lock on my doors, tip-toeing around the house, jumping every time the phone rings, filtering speech, withholding opinions and even squeezing my bf's hand so hard everytime he picks up speed when driving as if holding for dear life! Clearly - not a fan of positivity.

My boxes from the UK arrived today. I got really excited when unpacking them somehow - like a little kid unwrapping Christmas gifts. It is pretty weird considering I packed these boxes myself and I saw them last no more than 2 months ago, which eliminates or minimises any element of surprise that could possibly arise. So anyway the excitement was mounting when I reached the 4th box and I knew I had to pipe it down a notch when I screamed, "Oooh! Cordless phone!"

There's a subliminal statement to the paragraph above, if you get my drift. But I refuse to put it out there because what fun would that be?

I've started my driving lessons. So far so good. But if there's anything that is distracting my focus on the road it is the story-telling of the instructor's life story. Apparently his two sisters share a husband and his niece is dating a girl.

My eyelid just twitched again. It's got to stop. I wonder if people notice when it twitches. Because I actually have an interview tomorrow and I don't want the panel to think that I'm winking at them to score.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home