Love, Life...or something like it

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

(yet another) Unsent Letter

Dear McGifferters,

Guys, this is as raw as it gets. I just wanted to wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin. This raya is going to be different for me, and maybe for you too. Remember malam raya of 03? I'm gonna remember that night for the rest of my life. The night when Tod cooked ayam kuzi and when Abe's parents didn't call? Remember our raya song? Anehnya rasa hari raya ku di sini. Looking back, it wasn't even aneh at all. While it's gonna be great this time being able to spend raya with my family back home inshaAllah, I will definitely miss all the pathetic ways we did to make our celebrations what they were.

I was a pain at times I know. And the crowd goes, 'No shit, sherlock!' Ok calm down. I am fully aware of that. But I only let the moodswings surface to people I care about. So if you see them loud and clear, you know I've got love for you hehe... It was mostly stress-driven guys. With exams, or events, or relationships. But stress is no excuse, so please forgive me. And to the penghuni-penghuni tetap/tak tetap of 303 McGiffert, hopefully you can halalkan my makan minum for the past years. I go over to your place and eat all the food sesuka hati i. Memang tak tau malu. But thanks for that and many, many more. For the good times and the bad times.

When all of us get together again eventually, god knows if things will ever be the same again. But this has to be said - I found true friends in each and everyone of you. And true friends last a lifetime. Like I said to Tod, there's a reason why most of us are still hung up over the past. Coz there was definitely something there.

Be careful on the road. Take pics and share!

Much love,
Fera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home